'burpproxy'에 해당되는 글 1

  1. 2009.02.19 Using the burp suite on Korean Environment (2)

Using the burp suite on Korean Environment

2009.02.19 09:12 | Posted by bar4mi
It was painful to use burp suite (or burp proxy) on Korean website. Because it wasn't display Korean correctly on Mac OS X. I used it continually despite Korean broken. It is very powerful to use on Mac OS X better than to use it on MS Windows. It is very speedy and safe. I think so. 

I tried to find the solution to using it on correct environment. Today I knew how to set it's encoding. I tried to set it as 'euc-kr' or 'cp949' or 'ms949' or 'UTF-8'. It has always a problem to display Korean in contents window. Currently What I know is that there is no way to fix this problem perfectly. It is need to set the encoding according to the target website. If there are encoded its contents as 'UTF-8', we can see Korean to setup below command.(Otherwise you have to set it as 'CP949' if the contents are set as 'CP949')
java -jar -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 burpsuite_v1.2.jar &

We can see Korean in contents window.(The contents of TISTORY are mainly set as 'UTF-8'.) But it will be broken Korean if the contents is set as other Korean character sets.

신고
이전 1 다음

티스토리 툴바